• Useful during posterior cervical procedures and
micro lumbar discectomies.
• Low profile design features an interlocking prong and
blade for easy insertion.
• Toothed prong provides less trauma than retractors
with a pointed prong which may cause tissue to tear
when being inserted or removed from surgical site.
• A more stable hold is achieved with the toothed
prong which helps to reduce twisting of the retractor
• Self-retaining design has adjustable ratchet lock
• Available in both left and right patterns.
• Made from German stainless steel.