Midwest Surgical Careers
Midwest Surgical currently has opportunities for Independent (1099) Sales Professionals to cover various geographic regions throughout the United States.
• Calls on customers and prospects; provides technical, marketing and administrative product information and demonstrations; quotes appropriate customer prices. Particularly focuses on large potential accounts and other contracted accounts, spending approximately 80% (1-4 hours with each) of work time meeting with customers - usually in a hospital setting.
• Responds to customer needs, requirements and problems in accordance with Company policy, and acts as liaison between customer and Surgical Business Unit, Customer Service.
• Remains informed of new products and other general information of interest to customers; monitors and gathers information on competitive activity.
• Develops relationships with surgeons and other appropriate personnel within Target accounts.
• Maintains account records and reports activities and submits as required by the Company.
• B.A./B.S. in Business/Marketing or Biological/Physiological Sciences.
• Two years of successful sales experience, preferably in the medical products industry.
• Account management skills, which include problem solving, customer relations, and budgeting activities.
• Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
• Generous uncapped commission structure.
Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resume to Support@MidwestMD.net